Underground Gaming Arena
Welcome to the forums! Please, sign-in to continue.
Underground Gaming Arena
Welcome to the forums! Please, sign-in to continue.
Underground Gaming Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Gaming Arena

The place for the Underground Gaming Arena to make their game(s).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before posting anything, make sure you have read and understand the Boundaries thread!
UGA forums and the project in stalemate. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

NPC Dorothea Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
enchantedrose21
Writer
enchantedrose21

Name/Nickname : Rose Female Posts : 566

NPC Dorothea Knight Empty
PostSubject: NPC Dorothea Knight   NPC Dorothea Knight EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am

General
Full name: Dorothea Knight

Nickname(s): Many, none of them very nice

Species: Human

Birthday:

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship Status: Widowed, has one son

Nationality:

City or town of birth: ?

Currently lives: Wanders all over the place

Languages spoken: Common (but seldom makes any sense)

Native language:

Job: Merchant/Item Sales

Religious beliefs:

Smoker?: No

Drinker?: No

Drug User?: No

Appearance

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Figure/build: Thin and slender, not much of a figure

Hairstyle and colour: Long butter-yellow blonde hair tucked back into a sort-of messy bun or ponytail with wisps that frame her face

Eye colour: Blue

Skin/fur colour: Normal

Tattoos: None

Scars: None unless you count emotional

Piercings: 1 in each ear

Preferred style of clothing: Dorothea almost constantly wears a long coat no matter how hot it is. This covers a simple dress and shoes.

Personality (and other stuff)

Personality: Dorothea is kind of the lovable village "kook". She's been this way ever since the news of her son's apparent death, and not much of what she says ever makes any sense. She does sell some very good items from time to time however.

Likes: "Bees...or do I mean honey? And I find flowers and herbs hideous...or do I mean beautiful?"

Dislikes: Along the same lines as the above...told you she didn't make much sense ^^;

Fears/phobias: Well, hers already came true and caused her to crack

Favourite colour: "Red...or do I mean pink? Or is it fuschia that I like?"

Favourite food(s): Sweets of any kind...this she knows clearly XD

Favourite drink(s): "Water is always nice...or is it awful?"

Hobbies: Collecting shiny things

Talents/skills: Confusing the heck out of people.

Combat

Peaceful or aggressive: Completely not having a clue what's going on is peaceful, right? Or is it passive? XD

Fighting skills/techniques: None, though she can hit the person/fiend with a heavy object if she has one on hand

Class: Merchant/Item Salesperson

Weapon of choice (if any): Large, heavy objects.

Relationships

Parents: ?

Partner: Deceased.

Children: One son, Seyrin. He was reported to have died at the hands of some fiends a couple of years before the start of the game.

Best Friend: None, though she knows both Illeana and Claes and is friendly to both.

Enemies: ?

Life story

Dorothea lived with her family in the same village as Illeana. Her son, Seyrin, was around the same age as Illeana and they were playmates when they were small. The two were so close that eventually they developed a bit of a puppy love relationship, though this quickly faded and they remained nothing more than good friends. Dorothea lost her husband shortly before Illeana's grandparents died and Illeana left the village. With Illeana gone, Seyrin revealed his desire to travel and see more of the world. Dorothea let her son go...only to hear not long after that he had been killed by a group of fiends. This news caused Dorothea to go a bit 'off the edge' and she became the 'village kook' everyone knows today. She seldom makes any sense, and she seems to have no rhyme or reason behind anything she does...or does she???

So here's Dorothea, my kooky merchant lady. I picture her as looking kind of tired from her whole ordeal, and almost permanently fixed with this vacant smile to give the whole 'the lights are on but only half the people are home' expression. Hope everyone likes her.

Last edited by enchantedrose21 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meant to say ordeal, not idea 0_o)
Back to top Go down

NPC Dorothea Knight
Page 1 of 1