Underground Gaming Arena
Welcome to the forums! Please, sign-in to continue.
Underground Gaming Arena
Welcome to the forums! Please, sign-in to continue.
Underground Gaming Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Gaming Arena

The place for the Underground Gaming Arena to make their game(s).

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Before posting anything, make sure you have read and understand the Boundaries thread!
UGA forums and the project in stalemate. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Break time activity

Go down 
+4
Doliath
ThaliaAnderson
blackcat08
ChipDaMunkh
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

Name/Nickname : Chip Male Zodiac : Aquarius
Birthday : 1994-02-02

Break time activity Empty
PostSubject: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:47 pm

This may sound a bit negative but due to the long break we still seem to have I wanted to confirm few things.

Bullet; Green Firstly, I haven't heard much about most of the people here in months so I would like to know if you are still checking out these forums even once in a while!
Bullet; Green Secondly, -sorry for asking this a question but this is necessary!- How many of you are still into this project seriously?

I know only few active members so I would like to know what's going on with the others. I don't demand or ask anything big from you, don't take me wrong. I just would like to hear your opinions and what do you think we should do.

Our main writer, Rose, is having other projects to do but she'll continue writing when she's done with her other things.
I guess we still need to wait a bit longer.

Chip
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ChipDaMunkh?feature=mhee
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

Name/Nickname : Kat Female Zodiac : Capricorn
Birthday : 1993-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:22 am

I check the forums thrice a week. I've been totally busy and been dealing with this art block.
I'm still into this project, but frankly I'm kinda losing my energy and optimism towards this. *shrugs* :/ Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy that we have another new artist who submit her concepts (that's Sabrina :>) But then out of a lot of artists, it's only the three of us (You, me, and Sabrina) who have been active. Sure I know RL stuff first, but it's been since may that I haven't heard from the others. :|
I'm also happy that we have Jack here, and I'm not very sure about the other groups though, I mostly focus on the artists and writers group.

...Plus we're starting to have fewer writers. It's pretty disappointing. But meh, whatever, it's just me blabbering. Sooner or later we'll get used to this... Probably.
Back to top Go down
ThaliaAnderson
Organizer
ThaliaAnderson

Name/Nickname : Thalia Female Zodiac : Capricorn
Birthday : 1994-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:36 pm

I check once a day, whenever I first get on the computer. It's on my favorites bar on my internet, so when I go through and check everything on the bar, I always end up here every day. But there's never any new posts. :/

And as I seem to be the only writer actively on here at the moment...there's not much I can really do by myself. Writing takes a lot of group participation with everyone who first joined and says they still want to be here. I understand how some people have had to leave for their own reasons, but while we may be losing some steam, we're not done with yet!

I apologize for this lack of activity; I know not much can happen until we have a solid story, so things are kind of stuck until we maybe get at least THREE of the original writers in here. Otherise we'll have to take their characters into our own hands and do what we think is best. If they come back and say they don't like it, it's too bad; they should have been here, or at least let us know they'd be gone for an extended period so we count on them being /back/.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82
Doliath
Admin
Doliath

Name/Nickname : David/Doliath Male Zodiac : Gemini
Birthday : 1991-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:21 am

I check everyday at the forum. I might nogt be good in writing or drawing, but I can still give ideas if they are needed. I'll continue to manage the group and the forum just like before.

We should also think of the title. We have to wait for the other writers, so perhaps this is a good time to think about that now.
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 am

I figured as much that you three would comment this message first.
I too check out these forums everyday but not just once since I am spending lots of time on internet... Heh~
I too have lost some of my hope but not enough to give up! We've started this thing and we've already come this far so I see no point in stopping!
In the worst kind of situation we can get more workers here. But only if necessary. I know few people I could ask.

Artists: For Kat, Sabrina and me; For now we can manage all by ourselves. Actually we could manage alone I think! Each of us has developed like hell! But it would still be nice to get 3D modeler(s) -I think we have one but... Where is he?- and the final designs from someone else. For example Uver! Great musician and artist! Maybe too good for us but if he's still willing to help us he's more than welcome, that's what I think!

Writers: I assume that the main writers were Rose, Nexis and you, Thalia. Other helpers would mainly be Light and me I guess. Sorry if I forgot someone! It's a shame that we lost Nexis and he won't be coming back anymore... What I think is that now we should wait for Rose to come back here. I am willing to become a fulltime writer as well but we need all the writers before we can start! Once the writers have gathered enough information and have written their stories then we all -and I mean ALL- should check it out and see if there should be anything to fix, change or add. What do you think?

Title: We should wait a bit longer before deciding anything but ideas are more than welcome! I would like to continue the story before that though... When I write essays or something like that I usually leave the title until I'm done with the story.

Last edited by Chipmunkh on Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Visual side and grammar)
Back to top Go down
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:50 am

We can't keep on waiting forever, we all live in different places and not all of us have the same timezones, and it's not even close. Like for example, here in my place it's already 4am and in someone else's it's 5pm. If that's the case, then when would be the chance when we'll talk about things especially with the writers? No need for waiting. Just do our own thing then show what we did to others, but if the majority does not like it, then fine. Even the effort is wasted, it's okay. That's what happens and it's a normal thing when dealing with a project, some effort gets wasted and some gets accepted. I'm sorry if I have to be so frank, but probably this is one of the reasons why one quits the project (I'm talking about waiting.).

As for myself, sorry I haven't been designing lately for this game project, I'm currently trying to finish all these commissions, they've been stuck here unfinished since May, really. So far I only have 8/10 finished. and the last two are totally difficult, and as for RL stuff, complicatedly busy, managing medical examination, interview and passport, and it's driving me nuts.

I'm still focusing on Roxine Winter's gun design (I need help with that. It's a sawn-off shotgun that can be separated in two, it's possible, it'll look like a long barrel when separated. Amazing idea by Doliath.), the NPC's designs, and I currently thought of a little weapon database quest on the game and I think there's a catch on it too- which I'll tell Rose, or anyone when I have time to type and plan it all out (But that's not important yet since it's the story which is the main focus right now.). As for the main Characters, I haven't done much action, I still don't know them that well. ^^;

Yes, Uver's totally important, great musician and an amazing artist. Worship

Also, where was Light? She told us that she'd come back on July. Probably she had been busy, but I've been wondering if she's still in the project, she's a great artist and her ideas are also great, since she designed an NPC.. or maybe a Villain (I think?).
I can help a little with the writing, but only if I get all my Commissions and maybe RL stuff done. I don't write, but I can give ideas, it's how I and Rose came up with the Dorothea - Seyrin Quest.

Yes Chip, we can manage alone. Mostly on the Character, monster and NPC designs, As for the map, it's only Alberon that we know, thanks for the info, Thalia.
Since the Main/Queen's land still has no info, I think we should get started with Alberon, any of the artists can start, I'll catch up. /shot. Sorry, sorry. ; - ;

Anyway Chip, I think we can always contact Nexis whenever we need info on the mainland, and any of his Characters.
Now tell me, I overdid the color-group thing huh? XD
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:45 am

That is certainly true but I didn't mean that we should chat at the same time. I know very well that we live too far away from each other.
But that said I guess we should follow your advice, Kat. We can start writing already and all that but I still want everyone's approval before deciding anything completely if that is okay that is. I don't want to rule anyone out just because they've got something else more important going on in their lives.
Yes, if we can't proceed and get stuck like this it is a high possibilty that many people will quit and give up. I still hope that everyone was and is still prepared for a long road ahead of us. No one said this is going to be easy. Sometimes it won't feel fun either because this is work.

No need to worry about that, Kat. It's more important to get the story going on and get more information about the world before doing any concept art. I've got some hard times too but no can do. We're mainly doing this for fun, right?
As for those designs and ideas, you should just jot them down. When the right time comes show them to us! You don't have to publish your ideas yet.
And I could help with the weapon design too.

I don't think that Light has quit just yet. As for Uver... Well I really haven't heard much about him either which is saddening.

Whenever you're ready, Kat, we can start doing some concept art on Alberon! I am always ready although I've got my issues with time and all. Oh and didn't you have something to add to the map? Or do just a new one?

I know that. Nexis promised to help us a bit if necessary.
And no you didn't. I think it's easier to find things considering about certain people when using these colors. People will be more interested to read these long comments as well.
Back to top Go down
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:17 am

Yes I understand that. If we have something to tell to the others, then there's always our emails, this forum (Private message), dA (Note). And I wasn't only talking to you Chip, I was telling this to all of you.
Well... Anyone could actually start writing, no need to wait for permission and anything that could waste our time, then just show the work/plan when done, if the idea gets rejected, then fine. At least that person gets to show his/her ideas to the group.
I was ready for this project and convinced myself that it'll take us more than three years, because this is a PS3 quality game. It's not some PS3 game that'll be all focused on violence and lacking a good plot, we plan this game to be great and enjoyable as much as possible, and I do hope that most of the members are ready for this also.

Yes, thanks for understanding, Chip. Yeah and same here, Aside from important RL stuff and commissions, I also am having difficulty dealing with drama, lollifeissoweird. But yes, so far I could really say that I'm enjoying this project and I'm excited about it. But it's already months since I designed something for the game, and honestly, I still am trying to figure out how Roxi's gun will be separated, you know this feeling when you can't do much because you HAVE/WANT to finish figuring something out? I admit, I'm obsessed OTL. And thanks! I'm always glad to have you helping, and I'll help too if you need me. Big Grin

Maybe Light haven't, probably forgot? Uver, Wait.. Doesn't he visit Chatzy often?

Lol okay then, and don't worry, I understand you're quite busy, when I have questions or ideas about drawing Alberon, then I'm always ready sending you notes. We'll do the new world map when we're done with all the countries. (:

Yep, but only "A bit" isn't enough so we'd all have to work twice as hard if we want to keep this project alive.
Yup it's interesting to read especially when they find their names trololo, or maybe that's just how I feel when I read my name. XD /shot

Sorry if I look like I'm saying things that are hard to do, "easier said than done", but right now that I have free time, I'm currently trying to figure out Roxi's gun... again. XD I finished NPC (Women) Sketches btw, except for Dorothea. All I need to do is to either ink them or leave them as rough sketch. I'll be doing the other set of NPCs when I'm done drawing this gun. Can ANYONE PLEASE design the other characters? including Dorothea, Gavrial, Bill and Frank, Pike Ramses, Ryvan Kaleb, Garland Noctum, Allerian Vakdos. Your help is totally appreciated. Do this and you'll be loved, lololol.
Back to top Go down
Doliath
Admin
Doliath

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:11 pm

I'd love to help out with the drawing and writing, but I'm not good at both^^;
I could try help you figuring out that gun of Roxine.

Could you give me a link with the designs?
Back to top Go down
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Oh hello, Doliath. We just need help, it doesn't matter if you're good at writing and drawing or not. ^^ We totally need drawing concepts and ideas now. And thanks about that, I'm so glad! Big Grin

Also, what designs? her gun? I only have finished picture of her gun: http://xxx-blackcat08-xxx.deviantart.com/art/Roxine-Sketch-210377268

Also if you're talking bout the characters I mentioned, just point your mouse on the names and the character description's all there, but sorry there's no design of those characters yet, but I, Chip and Sabrina would be glad to get help. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
ThaliaAnderson
Organizer
ThaliaAnderson

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Whew! All this activity while I was sleeping! (:

I understand all that about real life. To be as honest as I can, I've been going through heck for several months now, and it all feels like the freaking hardest thing I've ever had to endure. I'm always feeling down and sad and rather depressed about everything, but that's also when I'm most creative. Real life isn't very fun sometimes, but maybe when we're stressed out is when we really need to be working, if you know what I mean?

Here's what I propose. We start working on some little things that are already set in stone, like the map of Alberon, and Roxine's gun and other little stuff. I'll send out some emails, and if nobody responds or checks back here in two weeks, we go ahead and move on without them. I'm the only fulltime writer on at the moment, but if I get some support and ideas from you guys, then everything should be alright. And if some people come back months from now and say they don't like what we've done, we'll have to tell them to just suck it up, because we were actually here and they didn't care enough to tell us they'd be gone forever and a day. To have your ideas heard and your opinion matter, you've got to BE here, contributing. If they're not doing that, then we shouldn't have to wait for them. I think I've got a handle on most of the main characters (though Kat, you'll probably have to fill me in on a lot of quest stuff; I don't think I was here when that was all being decided) well enough to figure out their stories and where everybody will go.

We're going to make this work. I myself might not be one THAT much, posting and giving constant ideas, since this is my junior year in high school, and I have to take the SATs, and ACTs, and AP exams in May and I'm in all honors classes. It's going to be stressful, so I apologize in advance if I'm not posting as often because of that.
Back to top Go down
Doliath
Admin
Doliath

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:01 pm

I'll try but can't garantuee. School is consuming quite some time from me. And other real life stuff that's need to be done.

I'm going to try if I have time, but I guess you'll have to help me, cat, to improve it.

Let's all try our best to make this project a great succes:D
Back to top Go down
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Sure, and that's fine, I understand.

And sure, I'll help you. :aww:
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:36 pm

What the-? Few hours or just an hour away and there's four more messages already!? I hate to write these long messages because it takes me so many minutes to write one. x') And there's always someone faster than me at replying. Meaning that I've got more to read~

Still can't believe that we could manage to do a game with such graphics but that ain't my problem. Sorry! *crouches* But I do believe that we're going to make a freaking awesome game with a good story. And of course it'll awesome to play as well!
And let's not use too many ways to communicate or otherwise it'll just be too confusing. Email is enough and the PMs. DeviantArt would be the best to use between the artists, I think.
I know that you weren't talking to me, Kat. Sorry if I sounded like it. Right now I can't concentrate very well... I too am writing to everyone here.

Kat, if you can't come up with the way to separate the gun you can note me if you need further help. But try Doliath's help first since he volunteered first. :')
About that RL stuff we all have; Let's put them before everything! Can't concentrate or get good ideas if something is stressing you too much, right? And you, Thalia, surely are right that sometimes we do have to let go of some things for a while. But I think this isn't the right place to speak about those kinds of things so I'd put this topic aside.

Uver doesn't really visit Chatzy very often but he does sometimes at least.

You're making this sound so hard, Kat, and I know it's true! Why am I kidding myself! xD You're right, we really need to push ourselves! Not just 'a bit' like I usually like to say.

Of course I am willing to help with the designs but I am no good at choosing and I usually like to do what people ask me to do so if you need me PM or note me! I am losing it very easily~ x'3 Also if you ask something from me, please be prepared to wait a bit longer than usual. You know me. Slow as usual and busy. Oh and one more thing! If you ask me to design something don't go designing the same thing if I am too slow. Makes me feel sad. xD

About that what Thalia just commented
The part I approve and like: "Here's what I propose. We start working on some little things that are already set in stone, like the map of Alberon, and Roxine's gun and other little stuff. I'll send out some emails, and if nobody responds or checks back here in two weeks, we go ahead and move on without them."
Here's the part I don't like: "And if some people come back months from now and say they don't like what we've done, we'll have to tell them to just suck it up, because we were actually here and they didn't care enough to tell us they'd be gone forever and a day."

Like I said earlier, I don't want to rule out anyone! Depends though... If someone who hasn't really shown any activity comes up crying to us then I approve what you said, Thalia. But if the complainer is someone "important" or has shown activity at least at the beginnig of the project and has affected a little then I'd give it a second thought.

Whew... It's almost midnight.

EDIT: I knew it! Two more messages just came before I could send this! *mumble mumble*

Back to top Go down
ThaliaAnderson
Organizer
ThaliaAnderson

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:32 pm

To be perfectly honest, I think the only person who should be an exception is Rose and Olivar. Rose has been a very important writer, and like you said, Chip, for a long time it's just been me, Rose, and Nexis doing all things writing, and focusing everything on that. (You've been writing a lot, too, but you also focus on art and stuff.) If Rose came back months later, then of course we'd welcome her with open arms. But I still don't think that if one person who hasn't been here doesn't like one thing that us, those who have been paying attention, have been working on for months and months, we shouldn't have to change it for that one person. That's not ruling them out; that's just putting our foot down and saying, "We were working! We all liked this when it was brought up, and it's become part of this whole project."
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 am

Then I presume that we've come to a conclusion.
Bullet; Green We're going to start this project anytime soon without the ones who are on a hiatus or doing something else.
Bullet; Green Only few workers here have the right to complain of something even if they've been absent for a long time. For example Rose and Olivar.

I've got one more thing to add there.
Even if someone starts to complain we still should hear them out because some ideas really could be good. If the new idea would change too much that what we've already agreed on then I think we shouldn't change anything... In other words we shouldn't do any big changes without a really good reason!
Acceptable?

If we're really going to start like this I am willing to become a fulltime writer as well.
But like you, Thalia, suggested let's send the emails first!
And to Doliath: Would you be so kind and update our dA group a bit. Tell people about this matter, 'kay? If we "all" agree to these terms that is.
Back to top Go down
Doliath
Admin
Doliath

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:43 am

Sure thing.

First I need to know that we all agree on these terms in your post, chip.

Once I have that, I'll post a new blog at the group.

EDIT: Here's what I think of Roxine's guns:http://doliath.deviantart.com/art/Roxine-s-Guns-260128368
Was this what you had in mind, kat?
Back to top Go down
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:42 am

Whoaaaaa I have a lot of posts to reply to!

@Thalia: Same here lol. Real life sucks sometimes.
Oh yeah, I don't put my email here, do you know it? I'll PM it to you if you don't have my email.

If they weren't here and they complain, they don't really have the right to just barge in an whine and boss us around especially when they did not contribute to this project at all. But first, before we start a bit of an argument/riot/killing spree (Ohlol) with them, we have to hear out what they want, because like Chip said, that's somehow helpful. Epic ideas could come from anywhere, but if it means that their ideas would change about 70% of our game then it's something we'd reject, because like you said, when we all have agreed on what we all worked hard on we can't just do what ONE person desires and change that 50 -70% or more of our game. It's OUR game, not only one person's game.

About the quest stuff, Nexis, Chip and Rose agreed on it, though it needs a bit of more fixing, because Claes, Dorothea, and Seyrin plays an important role on Illeanna's quest thing, it's something we cross our fingers on to get accepted. Though there's a bit of a joke there. Nothing dirty, or profane etc. it's only something silly, because somehow we wanted to make the game have some funny stuff in it, otherwise it could be boring, RL and fantasy isn't serious and romantic all the time. Rose and you could talk about it sometime, since it's still on the process on getting straightened to.

Wew, Junior year is indeed a killer. So good luck with that Thalia.

@Chip: I have more to read than you do! XD
You have a point, for us artists, it'll probably be dA.
And thanks, I also talked to my brother on the mechanism to separate Roxi's gun, he could help me too, but even if I have my bro, I need your help also, since I'm lacking with ideas if I should make the gun's design Circular or triangular etc.
And I already saw Doliath's drawing, it's helpful Big Grin.
Yes you're right, I'm stressed with these commissions that I'm having a bit of a mental block with the gun design and Dorothea's design.

At least that's a good sign that Uver's still in!

Lol sorry if I made it sound difficult, but it's the way things are. I believe we've pushed ourselves a lot ever since we started this project, we spent hours and days on designing characters, not only ONE design for each but the maximum had about FIVE designs and we might make more in the future. (Ex: Nemus and Drake) and it's still not final, we're still in the process of designing. I'll spam your dA page when I need help, lolololjk. And it's alright Chip, I'll wait.

@All: Rose and Olivar? I believe they'd easily agree on what our ideas are, they might like to add something though, but it's definitely great to hear about their ideas, (And you forgot Uver, his ideas matter too, since he's the one who made this symbol things and I kinda followed and loved that idea.)

I believe if someone doesn't understand anything we talked about I suggest we should show them this topic. XD

Quote :
In other words we shouldn't do any big changes without a really good reason!
Acceptable?
Exactly.

@Doliath: Kind of, this is helpful, I've been reminded of Roxine's Class. I totally forgot the magic part of her gunner class, so thanks, I'll make some customization on it when I have time. :>
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 am

Oh and one more thing!
I think Rose and Nexis wrote a lot but did they submit all of their works here or somewhere else? I wouldn't go touching the story just yet before reading what they wrote. We need to get our hands on those.
That is why it's a good idea to sent the emails and notes and wait those 2 weeks!
Of course we can continue designing the world and do some concept art but let's not touch the story just yet, 'kay? I think that's for the best. Like Thalia said, let's start with the small stuff.

Doliath just sent me the prologue Nexis gave him. That's a start.
You've got any more information?
And I didn't forget Uver. He's very important too! I just gave examples.

EDIT:
I just read the prologue.
I remember now, I helped at doing that. Nexis, Rose and I did that prologue on Chatzy. Damn it has some major things to change and fix but it was just for starters so that we could get the idea. I remember that we did something else too... Something considering about a quest and a ship on the sea... Any reminders? I've got a bad memory. x')
Damn I am starting to feel great! I hope this helps me with my exams! Three more to go!
Back to top Go down
blackcat08
Artist
blackcat08

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:31 am

They wrote a lot, but I think they haven't posted it anywhere. We should ask Rose for the script, story and any ideas/writings they have. I do know that Nexis made me submit a script of his on dA, it's was for a cinematic idea when promoting the game.
http://xxx-blackcat08-xxx.deviantart.com/art/Cinematic-Idea-204477364

Of course, I won't be touching the story. I'll only barge in if I have something to suggest.

Oh yeah, aside from the prologue and cinematic idea, I don't know much anymore, well I do know a bit, I asked Nexis to summarize any character's story for me, and he did, Rose did the same also.

Quote :
nexis-firestorm said the following:

Well, Drake is kind of arrogant and selfish on the outside, actually. But this is due to the fact that Illeana and him had a major falling out a couple years prior.
Illeana saw Drake kill a man whom she thought was innocent. The only thing that happened was she blamed him and ran off.
Nemus stuck by Drake's side.
Drake, since that time, has been a slight bit more callous, it seems. He and Nemus do argue a bit, but that's because they're best of friends, and Nemus does understand Drake's frustration.
Illeana has gone to practically HATING Drake, although she still loves him. They both love each other, but neither can forgive the other for their "choice."
As far as Illeana's personality goes, I don't quite have that down yet.
But Drake and Illeana do end up making up when she and Drake get trapped in a cave together. Drake is claustrophobic, especially when Illeana makes a fire in the cavern to keep them warm. Drake kinda goes "Post Traumatic Stress" on her, and she finds out, after a bit of talking, that Drake DIDN'T kill an innocent man.

Drake Solis killed an assassin who was, presumably, after Illeana.

---------------------

Nemus is kind of shy, actually, but only when it comes to beautiful girls. XD
He tries too hard at times, and he and Drake argue quite a bit, but that's how "brothers" are.
Aysel is kind of reserved. She is hesitant to fight whatsoever. She abhors the idea of combat, and as a Priestess, she feels it necessary to show kindness and compassion, even to foes.
Her guardian, Pike, would normally hand all the fighting for her, were he allowed to travel with her.

Uhh... Does this help? The other info is in Chatzy: Levran and Izareen's story, Pike and Aysel's story, Zane and Roxi's Story, Dorothea and Seyrin's story and how Dorothea treated Claes like her own child because Dorothea believed that Seyrin is dead which caused her to become crazy and lose her self. etc. I couldn't remember much about it, but I'll tell if I remember. :>
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:41 am

Thank you Kat.
I just copied all the texts you sent if you don't mind. I need all the information available that isn't already here if I want to help with writing.

Most of the information on Chatzy has been deleted remember... Next time we talk something big there I'll copy everything.
Let's not post this kind of stuff on this topic anymore. Send these things via notes and email if you need to. Smile
This topic is public you see. x')
Back to top Go down
Doliath
Admin
Doliath

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:30 am

I've found an option in chatzy to view cleared history:D
To bad we need a premium room to see all the history.
A premium room costs $10,90 for 14 days.

If we have it, we can view the whole history, even the cleared history.
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:49 am

That really would be convenient. But should we really buy the premium room rights? I do know about this possibility since I am hosting one normal Chatzy room too... Hey wait a sec... 11 dollars just for 14 days!? Well okay if we would buy that we could copy all the messages...
Hm... I really don't know...
Back to top Go down
Doliath
Admin
Doliath

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:57 am

If we do, how are we going to split the costs, if we're going to split?

It would be very convinient to get the cleared history and the normal history.
Back to top Go down
ChipDaMunkh
Artist
ChipDaMunkh

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Well the payment is simple. We would just send our own shares to someone's bank account and that someone would buy the premium room.
It's what people usually do. And when the price is that "low" I think there's no risks... Okay there's always risks at these things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break time activity   Break time activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Break time activity
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underground Gaming Arena :: Project FFTG :: Announcements-
Jump to: